* 3 Lbs. of Beef Chuck
* 1 1/2 Cups White Onions, chopped
* 1 Cup Spring Onions, chopped
* 5 Spoonfuls of Paprika (DO NOT CHANGE THIS AMOUNT!)
* 1 Tea Spoon chopped Garlic
* 4 Table Spoon Tomato Paste
* 4 Table Spoon Beef Broth
* 3 Table Spoon Olive Oil
* 4 Table Spoon Butter
* Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Cut beef into cubes, 2 inches long, 1 inch wide (3 cm x 2 cm).
2. Sprinkle beef cubes with a little bit of flour, salt and pepper.
3. In a big pot, heat butter and oil in medium heat, then add onions and cook until they are almost transparent.
4. Add paprika while stirring, and then add the beef to sauté, stirring once in a while until golden.
5. Add the beef broth, previously prepared, and finally add the tomato paste.
6. Cover the pot and leave it over low heat for approximately two hours, checking and stirring every once in a while. If the beef juices start to dry, you can add a little more beef broth.
7. Serve! It goes perfectly with white rice! Serves 6 people.